Silver Creek's newest landscape tile has the look of weathered white pine, with soft edges, deep splits and detailed grain on five surfaces.
Barn Plank is wet cast concrete and will never rot, warp, splinter or peel over time and it'll never need to be stained or sealed like wood, or crack like stamped concrete. Since there's nothing in the hardscapes market that looks so authentic and installs so easily, hardscapers and property owners alike will love our Barn Plank. See matching step!
- Deep splits and detailed grain top and sides, three faces each
- Will never rot or warp
- Great for paths, patios, pools, caps and overlays
- Matching step block, wall, and fire pit
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from different pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
Generate an Estimate
Find a Contractor
|Small||15.50 x 9.75 x 2" H||1.05||24 lbs.||40||42 sq. ft.||1,010 lbs.|
|Medium||23.375 x 9.75 x 2" H||1.59||33 lbs.||20||31.80 sq. ft.||710 lbs.|
|Large||35.00 x 9.75 x 2" H||2.37||52 lbs.||20||47.40 sq. ft.||1,090 lbs.|
Partial pallet quantities available. To calculate pieces divide total sq. ft.by 5.20. Pallets cannot be double stacked. Exposed to sun and Mother Nature, Barn Plank will age much like real wood.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.