The look and feel of Slate is so authentic, it will be adored by you, admired by family and envied by neighbors. All Silver Creek landscape tiles are manufactured to consistent dimensions, they create beautiful patios, boulevards and paths and lay faster and more economically than natural stone.
- Five sizes with twenty-seven unique faces plus coping
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
- Detailed Slate top, chiseled sides
- No spacers, easily gapped
- Unique 24 x 36” slab
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles a minimum of 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with a roller packer buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from multiple pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
Generate an Estimate
Find a Contractor
|Size/Name||Dimensions||Area (ea.)||Weight (ea.)||Units/pallet||Area/pallet
|Small Sq.||12 x 12 x 1.5" H||1 sq. ft.||19 lbs.||48||48||938 lbs.|
|Rectangle||24 x 12 x 1.5" H||2 sq. ft.||38 lbs.||24||48||962 lbs.|
|Large Sq.||24 x 24 x 1.5" H||4 sq. ft.||77 lbs.||24||96||1,898 lbs.|
|XL||24 x 36 x 1.5" H||6 sq. ft.||106 lbs.||16||96||1,746 lbs.|
|Bullnose||14 x 14 x 1.5" H||1.36 sq. ft.||25 lbs.||24||32.66||650 lbs.|
Silver Creek's landscape tiles, steps, caps & tops and wall products are strong (10,000 psi) wet cast reproductions of handcrafted originals. These manufactured landscape products look and feel like the real thing and all are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. See complete warranty at: silvercreekstoneworks.com
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.