The 2019 Passport to Paradise is the ultimate rewards trip!
Build with Rockwood and earn five days & four nights (Dec. 4 thru 8) at the five-star Hyatt Ziva Cancun, a stunning all-inclusive beachfront resort on the most beautiful strip of Punta Cancun, framed by the Caribbean Sea.
- Hyatt Ziva Cancun features luxurious accommodations with fine dining options at à la carté and gourmet buffet restaurants and room service. Top-notch entertainment featuring live music and performances with unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks at lounges and bars. Their unique daily & nightly activities, fitness center, spectacular pools and endless beaches make for an unforgettable destination getaway.
- Airfare & round-trip transfers included
- Enjoy elegant, fine dining at seventeen restaurants and bars with welcome reception and farewell gala hosted by Rockwood
- Attend informative roundtables and network with industry leaders to grow your business
- Build lasting friendships and business relationships
- The Passport to Paradise trip is valued at over $2,000
How to earn free trips to Cancun:
- Trips are available to landscape contractors purchasing hardscape materials manufactured by Rochester Concrete Products
- Earn one free trip for $60,000 in purchases
View Event Website
- The RCP Passport to Paradise rewards program begins March 1st and ends August 31, 2019
- Only hardscapes produced by Rochester Concrete Products are eligible
- Sands, sealers, cleaners, grid and edging product purchases are not included
- Rosetta product purchases are not included
- Freight costs and pallet fees are not included
- Special discounts and offers are not eligible
- Trips are valued at $1,895 per person and includes: four nights/five days accommodations, round trip airfare, transfers to/from hotel, all-inclusive food and beverage. Trip price based on double occupancy only. Add an additional $500 for single occupancy. Half trips can be purchased starting at $947.50 for double occupancy only.
- Travelers are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to winning trips. Travelers must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before travel is booked. Any person receiving over $600 in trip value will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Passport to Paradise trips have no cash value and cannot be sold or used for credit
- Accounts must be current
The 2019 Hardscapes Passport to Paradise incentive trip is sponsored by Rockwood Retaining Walls, Inc.
Offer subject to change or cancellation without notice.