Barrington 6cm slab/large format paver
Sure to please designers, contractors and property owners alike, Barrington’s appeal comes from its outstanding color, smooth surface, subtle edge detail and extremely large format. Barrington’s impressive look comes from its 16 x 24” unit (2.66 sq. ft.) and that means it looks great and installs faster than any other paver system.
- Three-piece, one pallet system
- Chamfered/irregular edge
- Auto spacers, 1/8" joint
- Suitable for paths, patios, pool decks
- Smooth surface texture
- Available with KolorLast Hardscape Protectant
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles a minimum of 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with a roller packer buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from multiple pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
Generate an Estimate
Find a Contractor
Barrington 6cm slabs
|Small||8 x 16 x 2.375" H||0.89 sq. ft.||24.5 lbs.||2||10.2 sq. ft.||10||20||102 sq. ft.||3,000 lbs.|
|Medium||16 x 16 x 2.375" H||1.78 sq. ft.||49 lbs.||2||20|
|Large||16 x 24 x 2.375" H||2.67 sq. ft.||73.5 lbs.||2||20|
Sold by layer or full pallet.
Accenting & Borders
The following products are commonly paired with Barrington due to their 6cm height and complementary characteristics.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.