Antique Travertine landscape tiles are cast in molds made from handcrafted originals sourced in Tivoli, Italy. Quarried for centuries, this renowned stone has been used on famous landmarks such as the Roman Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Lincoln Center and The Getty Center.
- Three sizes, each with multiple unique faces
- Detailed travertine top and sides, smooth honed surface, soft radius edges
- For paths, patios, pools and overlays
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
- Matching full-round bullnose 24 x 12"
Important Installations Notes:
- Gap Silver Creek Landscape Tiles ¼" to aid leveling and aesthetics
- Pull from multiple pallets and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
- Pavers and slabs with embossed surfaces are more susceptible to scuff marks from plate compactors. Always use a roller compactor or a protective mat between the plate and paver surface when compacting.
|Small||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||46 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||970 lbs.|
|Medium||24 x 18 x 2" H||3 sq. ft.||70 lbs.||18||54 sq. ft.||1,310 lbs.|
|Large||24 x 24 x 2" H||4 sq. ft.||88 lbs.||18||72 sq. ft.||1,634 lbs.|
|Bullnose||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||910 lbs.|
Dimensions shown are nominal. Pallet square footage is accurate, layers and band square footages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. Partial pallet quantities available. Pallets CANNOT be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).