Vintage 6 is Rockwood's, three-piece, freestanding/retaining wall system that performs as good as it looks. Vintage 6 is a one-pallet, tumbled or split-face wall system that builds very fast, is priced to beat other multi-piece and embossed walls products, and builds straight or radius garden walls and seatwalls without cutting. Vintage 6's anchor bars create strong block-to-block and block-to-grid connections and to build vertical retaining or freestanding walls and pillars.
- Three-piece system, all sizes on one pallet
- Two styles: split-faced or tumbled
- Builds vertically — straight or 8' radius without cutting, freestanding or retaining walls
- End blocks are split on 3 sides, corner/pillar block split on two sides
- Cap with Silver Creek's chiseled wall cap or 3” split or tumble cap block
|Small||6 x 10 x 6" H||0.25 sq. ft.||137.5 lbs.||24 sets (36 sq. ft.)||3,350 lbs.|
|Medium||12 x 10 x 6" H||0.50 sq. ft.|
|Large||18 x 10 x 6" H||0.75 sq. ft.|
|Small End Block||6 x 10 x 6" H||0.42 sq. ft.||81.50 lbs.||8 sets (10 sq. ft.)||702 lbs.|
|Large End Block||12 x 10 x 6" H||0.83 sq. ft.|
|Corner / Pillar Block||12 x 9 x 6" H||0.50 sq. ft.||48 lbs.||30 (15 sq. ft.)||1,490 lbs.|
Blocks available by pallet, end pieces available by the set or pallet, corners available by pallet.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).