Antique Travertine landscape tiles are cast in molds made from handcrafted originals sourced in Tivoli, Italy. Quarried for centuries, this renowned stone has been used on famous landmarks such as the Roman Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Lincoln Center and The Getty Center.
- Three sizes, ea. with eighteen unique faces
- Detailed travertine top and sides, smooth honed surface
- No spacers, gap or no-gap installation
- For paths, patios, pools and overlays
- Radius edges for no-gap installation
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles a minimum of 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with a roller packer buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from multiple pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
|Small||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||46 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||970 lbs.|
|Medium||24 x 18 x 2" H||3 sq. ft.||70 lbs.||18||54 sq. ft.||1,310 lbs.|
|Large||24 x 24 x 2" H||4 sq. ft.||88 lbs.||18||72 sq. ft.||1,634 lbs.|
|Bullnose||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||20||40 sq. ft.||910 lbs.|
Dimensions shown are nominal. Pallet square footage is accurate, layers and band square footages have been rounded to the nearest whole number. Partial pallet quantities available. Pallets CANNOT be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.