Antique Travertine landscape tiles are cast in molds made from handcrafted originals sourced in Tivoli, Italy. Quarried for centuries, this renowned stone has been used on famous landmarks such as the Roman Colosseum, St. Peter’s Basilica, Lincoln Center and The Getty Center.
- Three sizes, ea. with eighteen unique faces
- Detailed travertine top and sides, smooth honed surface
- No spacers, gap or no-gap installation
- For paths, patios, pools and overlays
- Matching step block, wall, and fire pit
- Radius edges for no-gap installation
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles a minimum of 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with a roller packer buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from multiple pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
Generate an Estimate
Find a Contractor
|Small||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||46 lbs.||20||40||970 lbs.|
|Medium||24 x 18 x 2" H||3 sq. ft.||70 lbs.||18||54||1,450 lbs.|
|Large||24 x 24 x 2" H||4 sq. ft.||88 lbs.||18||72||1,810 lbs.|
|Bullnose||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||20||40||910 lbs.|
Silver Creek's landscape tiles, steps, caps & tops and wall products are strong (10,000 psi) wet cast reproductions of handcrafted originals. These manufactured landscape products look and feel like the real thing and all are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. See complete warranty at: silvercreekstoneworks.com
Partial pallet quantities available. Special color runs available with set-up fee, minimum quantities apply. Customer must take 100% of product run. Special Note: 24 x 18, 24 x 24, and 24 x 12 Bullnose CANNOT be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Tell us about your gorgeous project for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.